Cooling System & Radiator Flush in Tigard at Fast Lane Oil Change
During the hot summer months, radiators protect engines from overheating by circulating coolant through the engine block area. Fresh coolant will lubricate seals and prevent corrosion in heater cores.
What Can Happen if Coolant is Not Regularly Changed?
Coolant is liable to become acidic and lose its ability to keep the engine cool and protect from corrosion if not changed within recommended intervals. This can lead to a clogged radiator, plugged heater core, or corroded water pump. The chances of a blown head gasket are also far more likely when cars overheat due to old coolant – an extremely expensive repair.
Cooling System Flushes will...
- Protect the metal surfaces of a radiator, heater core, and engine block
- Provide lubrication to the water pump
- Allow efficient operation of the cooling system
- Prevent corrosion that will lead to expensive repairs
Fast Lane Oil Change provides the best oil change,auto repair, and maintenance services to our customer in Tigard! In addition to the best radiator flush in Tigard, you’ll love our commitment to:
- Top-notch customer service
- Outstanding work and attention to detail
- Quick turnaround
- The use of eco-friendly oil
We’re locally owned and would love the opportunity to earn your business. Give us a try and experience the difference for yourself!
Menu of Additional Services
- Cooling System Flush
- Automatic Transmission Flush
- Gearbox Fluid Service
- Air & Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Oil & Fuel System Cleaning
- Light Bulb Replacement
- Wiper Blade Replacement & Rain Repellent
- Fuel Filter Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- A/C Recharge